Verse 1:
You are approaching..
from a far far far distance
how am i to express my shaking heart?
You stole my heart from the very start
and gave me an illness that i cannot recover from…
I want to become a flowerpot
(I pray all the time)
Chorus:
I want to become a flowerpot
That stands on your small window sill
Even if I won’t be able to say a word
or expect anything
From time to time I’ll receive
Your smile and careness
And just watch your sleeping face
Verse 2:
You're leaving
very far far far away
How am i supposed to soothe
these falling tears?
You stole my heart from the very start
And gave me an illness that i cannot recover
I want to become the flowerpot
(I pray all the time)
Chorus:
I want to become the flowerpot
That stands on your small window sill
Even if I won’t be able to say a word
or expect anything
From time to time, I’ll receive your smile and careness
And just watch his sleeping face
I want to become the flowerpot
That stands on your small window sill
Even if I won’t be able to say a word
or expect anything
From time to time, I’ll receive your smile and careness


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar