Living Journal

a life time journey 세상에소리질러:사랑해

It's his fault!! :(

huwaaaa~~ hari ini lagi2 X(

siang ini gua pergi sama aris ke Emporium. Beli songbook TWGTG. eehh sampe sana ada Softspoken! my jaw almost fell down! i'm shocked but EXTREMELY happy to see him around. what a sweet coincidence... ^^ i walked next to him. XD
*dancing in joy*

after a while, we went down to parking area, about to part.

Dia sama 2 orang yang lain bilang mau pergi ketempat lain. so we said goodbye.

Tapi sumpah gua melihat sesuatu dimatanya waktu gua pergi. This guy can't even hide his eye expression. but maybe he's just tired. told ya i don't want to be delusional. :D

malamnya ada latihan dan kami ketemu lagi. it's not a special thing, we lived together.

MASALAHNYA!!

gua rasa orang ini perasaan gua. kalo bukan itu, pasti ada yang salah sama dia!!!

i onced said that i love his talking manner towards me. or how polite he calls my name.
He did that! AGAIN! and never fail to make me fluttered.
he called me when he sat down. he usually come over me, but this time he asked me to draw close to him! I'M GOING CRAZY!

he said, "Ike, keberatan engga kalo kasi aku hadiah ulang tahun."
the way he say it! he whispered that i have to bent my head towards his body DX
yap, my head spinned around and i can't help when my concentration drowned in my imagination.
i can't set what's in my head. i didn't know what i was thinking, that very moment.
but then he mentioned what he want from me. to send an email to his faraway friend.
THAT'S A PRESENT?

he's funny, but i said "masa gituan jadi hadiah?".
then he describe what he need me to do.
What ever~

lalu, setelah itu dia menghilang begitu saja dan malemnya dia sms ngejelasin sekali lagi.
i like his habit to text me bunch of sms in short time. My inbox filled with his name.




:D





Anyways, i'm happy that he needs me.
The role I play in his life, as a well-equipped little sister, or a friend, whatever it is, i'm happy that i was included.

Today, it's his fault to make me blushed, fluttered, stammered, and HAPPY!

oh iya! bahkan WMP gua bisa ngomong! the time i want to end this entry, an old song (which i once never care of) Ne Yo- Because Of You sang out my thoughts.

one word 'Addiction' drive my hand searching to its lyrics.

Ne Yo- Because Of You

Want to but I can't help it.
I love the way it feels.
This got me stuck between my fantasy and what is real.
I need it when I want it.
I want it when I don't.
Tell myself I'd stop everyday,
Knowing that I won't

I've got a problem and I.. (don't know what to do about it)
Even if I did, I don't know if I would quit
But I doubt it. I'm,
Taken by the thought of it..

And I know this much is true
Baby, you have become my addiction.
I'm so strung out on you
I can barely move...but I like it,

And, then it's all because of you (all because of you)
So, then it's all because of you (all because of you)
And it's all because of you (all because of you)
So, then it's all because...
Never get enough,
She's the sweetest drug.

Think of it every second,
I can't get nothing done.
Only concern is the next time, I'm 'gon get me some.
Know I should stay away from,
Cause it's no good for me.
I try and try but my obsession, won't let me leave.

I've got a problem and I (don't know what to do about it)
Even if I did I don't know if I would quit
But I doubt it. I'm,
Taken by the thought of it.

And I know this much is true,
Baby, you have become my addiction.
I'm so strung out on you, (strung out on you..)
I can barely move...but I like it, (but I like it..)

Ain't no doubt....
So strung out.
Ain't no doubt....
So strung out.
Over you,
Over you,

Over you..

And, then it's all because of you
So, then it's all because of you
And it's all because of you
So, then it's all because...
Never get enough
She's the sweetest drug,

...He's the sweetest drug...

ARGH! today i've met to much beautiful coincidence~~~~~~

it's enough. Time to snuggle and sleep tight... :D

See ya later. :D

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar