Need You Now- Lady Antebellum
Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor
Reachin' for the phone 'cause I can't fight it anymore
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time
It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now
Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now
And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you now
Another shot of whiskey can't stop looking at the door
Wishing you'd come sweeping in the way you did before
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time
It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk and I need you now
Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now
And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you now
Guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothin' at all
It's a quarter after one I'm all alone and I need you now
And I said I wouldn't call but I'm a little drunk and I need you now
And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you now
I just need you now (wait)
Ooo, baby, I need you now
Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor
Reachin' for the phone 'cause I can't fight it anymore
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time
It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now
Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now
And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you now
Another shot of whiskey can't stop looking at the door
Wishing you'd come sweeping in the way you did before
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time
It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk and I need you now
Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now
And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you now
Guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothin' at all
It's a quarter after one I'm all alone and I need you now
And I said I wouldn't call but I'm a little drunk and I need you now
And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you now
I just need you now (wait)
Ooo, baby, I need you now
I really wonder if i ever cross his mind. For me it happens all the time.
udah berapa minggu ya engga update blog?
Yang pasti berapa hari yang lalu berturut2 gua banyak berpikir tentang softspoken
about whether i have to stop or not,
bener2 sampe tertekan.
saat gua pikir gua memang harus berhenti karena dia kelihatan mundur, dia menunjukkan sikap bahwa dia tetap sama, tapi gua yakin ada yang berubah. i never really know, rite?
He's the only one that i couldn't understand. biasanya gua mudah mengenali ekspresi orang, tapi dia engga. menyedihkaaaannnn~~~
setelah berapa hari struggle sama pikiran sendiri, bahkan sampe status FB rata2 ngomongin soal ignorance doang. stres sendiri untuk hal yang mungkin malah engga terjadi.
dia tetap suka berbisik ditelinga gua, dia tetap berusaha mencari candaan manis. dia bahkan mencari gua disudut mata. dia masih suka tertawa lembut waktu mata kami ketemu.
Jadi apa yang sekarang bikin gua gelisah?
ada sesuatu yang bener2 bikin gua gelisah. tapi gua gak tau apa. itu yang bikin gua kalang kabut.
gua berdoa hal yang mudah, gua engga minta dia tau apa yang gua rasain, tapi gua harap dia engga berubah. sikapnya yang dulu udah sangat cukup.
biar aja dia berhenti di state dimana dia menghargai gua sebagai teman yang baik, pendengar yang baik.
I hope that i'm petrified, so that i can't move and i could stay this way beside him.
i just have one wish. that he'd stay the same. He won't move towards me or backwards either.
I love him this way, what he have and what he hold on to.
i feel like i want to stop the time, stop the world.
it's impossible. that simple.


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar