Ketimbang tokoh utamanya, gua malah jatuh cinta sama pasangan kedua. Manager Kim and Kim Dong Ah.
Cowonya kaya robot, cewenya cablak setengah mati. They are way too adorable, sampe akhirnya gua memutuskan untuk mencari tau tentang manager Kim ini. Nama aslinya Kang Dong Ho. And guess what? He SINGS! and his voice is exceptionally GOOD. Dia sempat cover "Love" nya CN Blue. Penontonnya aja sampe heran karena gak nyangka dia bisa bawain lagu Pop Rock dengan sangat baik. Bayangkan. Fitur mukanya mirip : Jung Yong Hwa-serius, mirip banget bahkan netizen juga semua bilang hal yang sama, Kim Hyun Joong dan badannya tinggi kaya Daniel Choi. 3 artis favorit gua dalam satu karakter, ditambah suaranya KDH itu dalam sekali, hampir mirip sama suaranya Park Hyo Sin -yang juga gua suka XDDDD- dan cara bicaranya juga lucu. I have no other choice but to love him!
tapi sayangnya ga banyak artikel tentang dia, karena di dunia perfilman dia masih newbie :(
It's okay, saatnya jadi hipster. Karena sekarang ini dia di sebut sebagai the most anticipated hallyu star in 2012. karena popularitasnya terus meningkat :D
KDH, i'm waiting for your next drama!!
Here is his song, " My Love" the one he sang for his debut in "Sparkling" Drama.
Here comes the lyric, I tried to translate it to english :)
느낄 수 있죠 그대모습
I could feel you
하루 종일 그대만 그리죠.
I could only yearn for you all day
버릴 수 없는 나의 사랑
My love which I can't throw away
그대를 내 눈에 담아요.
You blocked my eyes
** 사랑을 느껴요 내 맘을 가져요
Feel my love, take my heart
울지 말고 내 품에 안겨요
Don't cry, hug me close
아파서 아파서 그대가 미워져도
It hurts, it hurts even if I hate you
나의 사랑은 변하지 않아요.
My love never change
*** 사랑이라는 건 그리워지는 건
The thing called Love, things to be longed
그대 없이 또 하루를 살아야 하는걸
I have to live another day without you
내 맘을 가져간 그대 영원히 사랑할게요
I'll forever love you who had took my heart away
내 사랑 그대니깐
Because my love is you
Is there a way to forget? Is there any way to throw away?
사랑했던 그 아픈 기억을
That hurtful memories I once loved
아파서 아파서 그대가 미워져도
It hurts, it hurts even if I hate you
나의 사랑은 변하지 않아요.
My love never change
Don't shed your tears, don't leave me
시간이 지나면 다시 그리워 질 거야
As the time goes, you'll miss me again
미워서 미워 질까봐 떠나는 그대 맘까지
I hate it, I might hate you if your heart leave me too
내가 사랑할게요.
I will love you
I know what is love, I'm a fool that love you
사랑하는 바보 같은 나야
More that the pain I felt within
내 맘을 가져간 그대 영원히 사랑할게요
I'll love you -who took my heart- forever
내 사랑 그대니까 내 사랑은 너야~
Because my love is you, I said my love is you.


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar