Living Journal

a life time journey 세상에소리질러:사랑해

Mistake

Lama banget ternyata engga update blog ini. kali ini, isi kepala gua cuman Softspoken. Lalu gua denger lagu ini.

SNSD's "Nae Jal Mo'shi Jyo" it's my mistake.

tanpa perlu dijelasin lagi, lagu ini bener2.. *sigh*

disaat yang sama, si DamnItsTrue ngetweet hal2 yang juga relevan sama keadaan gua saat ini

Friendships = An excuse to love someone forever and never be afraid of losing them. #DamnItsTrue

Tears = The only way how our eyes speak when our mouth can’t explain how things made our heart broken.#DamnItsTrue

My favorite tagline: Be brave to say "goodbye." Believe, that life will reward you with a new "hello." -@PauloCoelho#DamnItsTrue

Me liking you = Reality. You liking me = Fantasy. Me and you = too good to be true. #DamnItsTrue

saat ini yang gua pikirkan adalah,

dulu gua pernah berusaa untuk berhenti, tapi sikapnya buat gua engga bisa memegang janji gua. sekarang tiba2 perasaan gua mengatakan , "mungkin bener dia engga pernah sedikit pun melihat gue sebagai wanita."



Why do you always talk to me?

Why did you sit beside me when you never did that to any girl before?

Why did you say you need me?

Why did you watch me from distance?

Tell me, really, why are you like this?


Why are you being careless, unlike yourself?

Why does your pair eyes spark beautifully?

Why do I remember your laughter this easy?

Why do your sweet smell cling onto my brain this strong?


But oncemore, everything saddened me, confused me, maddened me.


just like before, you're acting mysterious,

just like you said, you're playing a game.


Let me ask. Did you make me your chessman?

Let me ask. Has you made fun of me?

Let me ask. Is it really fun?

Let me ask. Did you enjoy it?

Let me ask. How long will this take untill you dump me?

Let me ask. Could you stop?

Let me ask. What can i do? You know the answer, don't you?


this song really broke me down into tears.


SNSD - Mistake

Sica - I’m still at the same spot
I’m weary from wandering by your side


Seohyun – Even today, as I was wandering
Day has passed again and again.
Now I’m here


Sooyoung – You know. You know that my heart is hurting
Yoona – Watching you smile makes my heart ache more

Reff
It’s my mistake for not making you love me more
It’s my mistake for loving you more than you love me
It’s my mistake for not making you love me as much as I wanted you to.

Taeyeon – How much longer must I cry
As I’m trusting that promise

Sunny – You lied to me to wait for you
Even my greedy side has grown weary

Hyoyeon – You know. You know that my heart is aching
Tiffany – You can’t just ignore and smile like that.


Reff
It’s my mistake for not making you love me more
It’s my mistake for loving you more than you love me
It’s my mistake for not making you love me as much as I wanted you to.

Yuri – I knew I couldn’t have you
Sica – But my feeling kept growing
Taeyeon – It’s my mistake for
Waiting by myself
Regretting by myself
Loving you.


(all)
Even though my heart was aching
It’s my mistake for not forgetting you


Taeyeon – I’m such a fool
I knew I would get hurt and couldn’t let go

Seohyun – it’s my mistake
Sunny – Even though it could be all my fault/mistake
That’s ok. As long as you’re there…


Tiffany – Always…
Taeyeon – Please forgive me for being like this; Who loved you

SNSD -Mistake Lyrics (Romanization)


[Jessica] nan ajig jejarijyo
yeojeonhi geudae gyeoteseo
hemaeida jichyeoseo

[Seohyun] oneuldo geudaer maemdolda
haru tto haru heulleo heulleoseo
yeogikkaji ongeojyo

[Sooyoung] almyeonse apeun nae mam almyeonseodo

[Yoona] utneun geudaega nar deo apeuge hajyo

[All]
nareur deo saranghage mandeulji mothan
nae jalmosijyo
naega deo saranghaeseo mandeureobeorin
nae jalmosijyo
nae maeummankeum narreur deo
saranghage haji mot haesseotdeon geoyeotjyo
nae jalmosijyo

[Taeyeon]eolmana deo manheun siganeul
nunmureur heullyeo yahanayo
geu yaksokmaneur mideumyeo

[Sunny] gidaryeo dalladeon geojitmal
ije sogatdeon nae yoksimdo
jichyeo beorigo mangeojyo

[Hyoyeon]almyeonseo apeun naemamda almyeonseo
[Tiffany]geureohge moreun cheog useur sun eoptjanhayo

[All]
nareur deo saranghage mandeulji mothan
nae jalmosijyo
naega deo saranghaeseo mandeureobeorin
nae jalmosijyo
nae maeummankeum narreur deo
saranghage haji mot haesseotdeon geoyeotjyo
nae jalmosijyo

[Yuri] gajir su eoptneungeor almyeonseo
[Jessica] meotdaero keojin nae maeumi
[Taeyeon] honjaseo gidaridaga
honjaseo huhoehadaga
saranghan geotdo jalmosineyo

[All]apeun jur almyeonseodo itjireur mothan
nae jalmosijyo
[Taeyeon] naega cham babo gatjyo
dachir kkeor almyeonseodo biuji mothan
[Seohyun] nae jalmosijyo
[Sunny] modeun ge nae tasiradeo
geurado gwaenchanhayo
geudaeman itdamyeon
[Tiffany] eonjekkajina
[Taeyeon] ireon nar yongseohaejwoyo
geudaer saranghan nal~

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar