Give a smile, don't be sad
It's alright, don't shed your tears.
I hope the song I'm singing
could make things up and cheer you a bit
Light up, don't be hurt
It's alright, even though the world tires you.
When this time has passed,
You'll get to understand everything.
Give me a smile, I've always with you
I love you, can you hear my words?
More than anyone else,
the one who trusts you,
I'm here with you.
Give me a smile, look at my eyes
I love you, this heart that goes to you,
Don't ever change, lean against my shoulder
It's alright to rest for one moment,
Give a smile.
The person who trusts you,
I'm here.
This song is the one that encouraged me to console him back then. I hope when things go bad, I could lend a hand, to listen and understand his fatigue; just like a fool.


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar