This late at night, watching some mellodrama by myself.
This evening I did so much, being proud of my bravery.
This evening, I broke my vow once again.
Somehow you won't understand,
you never try.
But I felt your sincerity.
In your smile
In your gaze
In your presence
Right when I ask myself, " Should I text him? Will I end the day being like this?"
at that very moment.
A text came.
I leaned back, it was you
Saying, " Thank you."
And I broke my vow.
That time,
"Thank you for being there when I needed you."
"Thank you for couraging me when I don't even realize that I was all worn out."
I thought that was your text talked about
I thought, you texted because you only want to text me.
I thought I was right.
Then I recalled
Something funny came up,
You'd reach me with you gaze,
Smiled within your squinted mischievious eyes,
" I know what you are thinkin', I thought so too."
then mouthed, " Why did you laugh?"
knowing exactly why I laughed.
And then we'll laugh together in secrecy.
There's only you and me in the crowd.
I thought,
That moment was mine, I was right
That time, you should get it, I was right
That text was sent only for me, I was right
That sweet, dream-like moment won't stay forever,
I was right.
To be fluttered,
To lose my senses,
To be pleased by your acts
To picture your smile this much
Not able to let you go,
I must be crazy,
I was right.
Like a song,
Now, It has become a habit to me
Calling your single name all the time
Will this confession ever reach you?
I love you.
That was how I broke my vow, once again.
When I replied the text, " You did great today, rest well now. Be blessed. :) "
Rest well, my star
Or I should say, My Song.


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar