26th
In that sunny Sunday noon
You looked gloom
And somehow
You caught my eyes
in the middle of the crowd
Those eyes were full of sorrow
That back was hunched
by sadness
" Ah our eyes met," I thought.
But that time you were hardly take your eyes off of me.
" What is it?" I only wondered and left early.
But soon enough
a text reach my cellphone
"My father is hospitalized." he texted.
And I was reeled by the news.
He must be really depressed, I thought.
When I met him at that night,
He was trying so hard to looked normal
But when he spaced out,
His eyelight dimmed in sadness
his voice trembled in odd moments,
And he could barely raised his head up.
"You must be really worried. I can't do anything beside praying for you and your family."
"Rest well, don't tire yourself mentally it will drench you physically. Get your dinner and take some rest."
I texted.
"I'm fine, thanks." he replied.
I can't even say "Everything will eventually be allright" properly.
27th
"How's father's condition?"
"He is getting better."
"You could always ask me if you need some help. I will certainly help you and won't ever think bad about you. " I texted, as if I want to say "You can always come into me."
"Yes, thanks a lot."
28th
My heart is aching
Not only because I'm in love
With you
But also because
You're in pain
And I can't be the aid
To your wounds
"How are you today"
must be the hardest note to sing
because I choked and sorrowed.
I don't have anything
Nor I can do anything
for you to feel better.
The only thing I have
is the heart
That will always pray for you.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar