Living Journal

a life time journey 세상에소리질러:사랑해

Drools drool XD

here comes another drool time!! XD~
baru aja dapet lagu dari Cindy Chandry, judulnya Please be careful with my heart

yang ini dinyanyiin sama Christian Bautista dan Sarah Geronimo.

Here is the lyrics:

Please be careful with my heart

If you love me like you tell me
Please be careful with my heart
You can take it just don’t break it
Or my world will fall apart

You are my first romance
And I’m willing to take a chance
That till lilfe is through
I’ll still be loving you

I will be true to you
Just a promise from you will do
From the very start
Please be careful with my heart

I love you and you know I do
There’ll be no one else for me
Promise I’ll be always true
For the world and all to see

Love has heard some lies softly spoken
And I have had my heart badly broken
I’ve been burned and I’ve been hurt before

So I know just how you feel
Trust my love is real for you
I’ll be gentle with your heart
I’ll caress it like the morning dew

I’ll be right beside you forever
I won’t let our world fall apart
From the very start I’ll be careful with your heart

You are my first romance
And I’m willing to take a chance
That till lilfe is through
I’ll still be loving you

I will be true to you
Just a promise from you will do
From the very start
From the very start
From the very start
From the very start
Please be careful with..
I’ll be careful with your heart [my heart]


Awesome! bagian terakhirnya oke banget XD

emang selama ini gua selalu jatuh hati sama jenis lagu begini. liriknya engga seperti puisi, tapi seperti dialog yang langsung ditujukan ke orangnya.bahasanya sederhana, engga perlu berpikir banyak untuk mengerti dan memahami isi lagunya. aduh suka deh... sama sukanya kaya gua suka lagunya Hyung joong, "Thank You" kira2 jenisnya sama. tapi artinya oke banget XD

Thank You (Komapda) by Kim Hyun Joong

Thank you For staying by my side
Nervous.. Walking this road with you

I love u.. The awkward words that I want to say in front of you
Be blessed.. I must let u live well

Sorry..For meeting someone like me
Painfull..I’m still lacking in many ways

I will be by your side until the end
I will protect the beautiful you

*)
I pray not to release this hands even if I die
I promise to walk with you until the end of time
Because the extreme love
can be worn out of time
I vow to keep the beautiful memories
And even the days that we cried

Sorry..For not able to be better
Painful, That I am always lacking in some ways

I will protect you until the end even if it’s hard
I will protect the beautiful you

Repeat *)

Only you can understand me, forgive my heart
Even though I am imperfect,
Even though I am lacking in many ways,
I sincerely want you

Even if the days of difficulties were to come
I will not release the two hands that I hold until the end of time
Because the extreme love
can be worn out of time
I vow to keep the beautiful memories
And even the days that we cried

Thank you..
For staying by my side

kalo diartiin ke bahasa inggris sih rada LAME, tapi kalo dalam bahasa aslinya bagus banget. Tau 'kan, rasanya diberikan terima kasih karena mau terus menemani. hampir sama rasa senengnya sama waktu orang berterima kasih kita udah lahir dan menemukan dia.

sebelumnya gua belum pernah denger lagu yang begitu. yang isinya tentang rasa terima kasih. makanya gua suka banget sama lagu ini.. oh iya. kata "sincerely want you", "want you"nya itu dia pake kata yang artinya tuh bener2 mau, sudah lama memendam perasaan sayang, "wonhaneun"...

BAGUS BANGET!!! MATI DEH XD

ada juga lagu2 lain, kaya

"Namjaraseo" (because You're a man)nya GUMMY

"The Reason"nya Hoobastank, "I'm with you"nya Avril Lavigne, "I wanna Be With You"nya Jill Xu.

bentuk lirik lagu2nya hampir sama... hahahha itu yang bikin gua suka. hehehehehhe

ada juga beberapa lagunya V.O.S yang oke. hehehehe

BANYAK DEHHH ahahha ^^

sampe sini dulu deh :D

besok terusin lagi :)


There Will Be No End in this exciting journey :*

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar