Living Journal

a life time journey 세상에소리질러:사랑해

This is Choking :(

Selama ini gua emang pernah mikir tentang manusia satu ini. I named him Kinkyman. Tapi karena anaknya asik2 aja jadi dulu no big deal happened. Tapi satu malem kata2 dia buat gua sadar akan banyak hal. So that night i wrote something...

A Lump In My Throat

That night, when you hold my hand then hugged my shoulder,
I started to smile off of my senses.
But right after, you said, " We're friends, aren't we?"

Few years ago, you gave me no impression
One thing sure, you broke my bestfriend's heart.
Why did she fall for you, i wasn't really sure.
So for me, you were inconvenient.

So many things happened,
and we made friend.
It's simple, you're fun and you soften my day.
but never more than that.
maybe?

But as a girl I do often think of you.
I always remember the warmth of my heart
When we're alone.
I could easily fall for you, know?
Except for crazy body and good personality,
You own everything i want from a Man.

I remember clearly the night when i decided to count on you.
You saw me cried and somehow i let my self go.
It's not amazing that you can console me,
but I appreciate it.

Handsome things like,
You take me about with your car
Or when one night you drew your face close to mine
That's cheating, you know?
because you made me fluttered a bit.
I was telling myself, this is silly.
because i don't want to feel that way to you.
But being special is a drug for a girl.
But I love how you put me in the right place in your life
As a friend.

That night, is a bonus for me.
Let's call it jackpot.
You said, " I was afraid that i might fall for you"
but , "We're friends" you said to yourself, holding back.
That moment was SO mushy and chilled my back
Then a song flashed in my head, it says,
" I don't want to fall for you, I'm scared that
You just might fall for me too."
So that might be my bad.
That night, when you hold my hand then hugged my shoulder,
I started to smile off of my senses.
But right after, you said, " We're friends, aren't we?"

I thought that was an anticipation
But apparently it was a confession
You said it was to make sure about our friendship.
I giggled, " Don't you expect something from me?" i mumble.
but yes, we're friends.
That was our vow, remember?
because if we do this crankle-crankle more,
it will go bad.
Jackpot is jackpot.
this is a To-No-Purpose relationship.

I care of you. I do.
Don't be hurt,
Don't beg to random girls.
Stop drinking two pills in one shot.
You'll get me headache if you do.
because weirdly, i care of you.

You're precious. Everyone is.
So stop wasting your time
Hitting girls and hurt yourself.
You need a precious girl too.
Who can love you, not yours.
Life well, or i will swear next to your ear.

Promise my that we'll develop even more.
Don't lose my respect oncemore.
I might not useful nor a great help,
but when something happened, tell me.

Let's grow up.

That night, when you hold my hand then hugged my shoulder,
I started to smile off of my senses.
But right after, you said, " We're friends, aren't we?"

Yes, Andrian. You're a friend.
Unfortunately, a good one. ^^



Some of this is for you too, Cindy. I love you, friend :)

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar