kemaren wisuda BWC!! Dan juga hari yang bener2 MENYENANGKAN!!!
Hm? Alasan??
^^
Remember the man I mentioned before? No, he’s not kinkyman.
THIS man -who once bounced happily. At last, I found a codename for this guy. He’s the SS –Soft spoken. ^^ hahaha lame, eh?
But it’s okay. That describes him well.
Terlalu banyak hal yang harus ditulis XD
Kemaren kemaren kemaren~~~~
OH MY GOD! YESTERDAY!!
Entah mulai dari berapa hari yang lalu, softspoken mulai merubah sikap preventif nya terhadap sayaa~~. *dance for happiness*
He called my name more.
He joke to me- make fun, I think.
He even texted me!! DARN!
I felt that he pleases me, more comfortable than before. He pranks and jokes more than ever. He stare down on me longer, and soften his eye light too.
He open up and even tried to chat with me.
We laughed together a lot! That’s a relieve.
Gua selalu merasa canggung, karena jarak umur terlalu jauh, kami engga punya bahan untuk bicara. Makanya pasti enak kalo dia bisa menganggap gua adik dan lebih nyaman sama gua.
Meskipun ini berbahaya, tapi gua seneng bisa punya perasaan seperti ini. Yang gua takutkan cuma gua nanti jadi delusional. Itu aja yang bikin takut. Hahahaha
The moment I treasure the most is when he sat right beside me, stare down to me and tell me the right chord. Chord?
Yes, when we serve together. That’s the moment where I could monopolize him. It’s not good, I know, but calm down, I know what I must and mustn’t do :D
That’s the time where I could be intimate with him.
That’s the time where I could talk to him easily, freely.
The time I could feel his passion in serving and and his love in music.
The time I could see him swaying his body when he played his bass guitar.
The time I could smile and look at him close.
The time I could hear his voice right to my ear.
The time when i love him the most.
Akan jadi sangat baik kalau dia bisa menganggap gua bukan orang lain.
I do express myself. When we talk, I stare at his eyes. I tried so hard to hide my excitement and spark in my eyes, but I always stare him straight…
And yesterday was his birthday.
I message him a birthday note.
Well, he’s no one but he’s special to me.
I want to express it yet I don’t want him to know how I feel.
He treat me well, that’s all. But as I said, being special is an addictive drug for me.
*sigh*
It’ll be good if I can hide this feeling. Keep it away from him, so no one will be burdened.
See ya later. :D


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar