I want to preserve this in my page so in the future, i could always read this beautiful vow and remember you...
That's how we use this dude, rite?
So thanks to you. A bunch.
Like before, i've learnt so much from your writtings...
I think that's how i fell for you ^^
Credit: secretlymine.blogspot.com
Next time, I'll love like I've never loved before.
I'll love cause I really care for you, not someone I wish you could be,or someone you were
I'll show my love by deeds and a caring attitude, without asking much or expecting you would return them back. A pure and giving love.
Your happiness will be mine as well, and when you're down I'll be there for you to lean on
I shall not accuse you with my evil thoughts and my angry feelings
I dare not selfishly expect anything which will satisfy my own's sake
I'll just simply..love cause I want to
Love cause I need to
Love cause I fell for you
Love cause I trust you will neither harm me nor waste me
Love purely, gladly, truly cause my past has let me learnt
This is a pledge, a promise
And as my favorite song has sung "From the very start, please be careful with my heart.."
I'll be careful with yours too1 Corinthians 1:4-7
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres"
I guess this is like a letter for a future spouse. Or a wedding vow?Gyahaha..XD
Anyway, I promise. Next time, I'll surely love like this. A love which everyone will be thankful for. ( i love this part :))
There will be no ending in this exciting journey :*


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar