Because I keep doing the same mistake. -must take care of myself well.
I feel secured.
karena muncul beberapa ide tugas -this one's random, God please show me more.
I feel proud.
Karena isi blog gua sangat menghibur diri gua sendiri ^^; -narcisissim? Yes, indeed!.
I feel grateful.
Karena Tuhan kasi gua sedikit kemampuan menulis, sehingga gua bisa berkomunikasi sama diri sendiri.
I feel content.
Because what I have for now is the best I ever had. -amen!.
I feel worried.
Because there's numerous things I can't do. My future seems blurry.
I feel assured.
Because no matter how bad my day may come, HE's always there for me. -that's why i have to guard my heart well, and remember this always.
I feel blithesome.
Because I have a heart that could love and care for others.
I feel safe.
Because God has put everything properly and well-planned in my life; That everything has their exact time to happen.
I feel glad.
Because I could know softspoken and love him this much.
I feel fortunate.
Because I have the unchangeable Heavenly Father. Before, Now, and Ever-after.
There's nothing better; never.
Up until this point of time, I thank God I have a -not perfect, but notably- Beautiful Life.
Seizing tomorrow with hope, God Bless You.


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar